Monday, April 04, 2005

Photo Dump


Here are some photos from the past few weeks.

After a hellish night with the residents, J took us to Denny's.  B wanted their Meaty McMeat Plate so he was pretty much in heaven.


Mmm, butter!


Mmm, shots of  "maple syrup!"  More like caramel colored sugar.


Yeah!  I rock!  (I didn't actually drink this shit. It was too nasty.)


Blowing big bucks at the Crane Machine.


J laughing at our failure.

Early morning distro for the Mad Observer. I got up at 6:15am, guys!


Some brown people at the Union.



Duurrrrr.


C trying to remove his shirt.

From this Saturday's baby shower.

My second cousin Adam.  Spoiled brat tried to hit me.


Mom and me.  Her eyes were too narrow in the first photo so she's bugging her eyes out in this one.


The grammas! Popo and Mama.


Popo and Asher, my newest second cousin.


Yima and her grandson Asher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home