Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hair post

Am feeling a bit tired today, hence the worn-out expression.

Here is my hair! Love me.

I need some good hair products reccommendations for a serious hold that doesn't look horribly gelled. I already did that once in my lifetime, and it was enough. The back and top are always sticking up in an unattractive manner...stay down please. Something waxy, perhaps? John suggests Murray's but I'd like something lighter.

Um...today I ate an entire package of Sour Patch Kids pre-flavored with li hing mui. I bought it when I was in Hawaii...it tastes better on oranges.

Watched the season premiere of House today. SWEATER VESTS ARE BACK, YESSSSS. I own three at the moment and am eagerly awaiting for autumn to break them out.

Oh what the hell, I already wear them anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home