Saturday, September 23, 2006

Random things

Went running tonight. It's getting dark so early now. I noticed this much earlier in the month, but it didn't strike me until I was outside in the evening. It was damp outside and I felt really lonely.

My new home is almost a hundred years old. The heating is terrible and I shuffle around with slippers all day like an old woman.

In my daydreams I am building a kotatsu, or some type of heated table. In reality I hate sitting cross-legged - or as I've known it, Indian-style(!) - for long periods of time. I probably would end up eletrocuting myself, anyway.
Some kind of kotatsu comic


A little Qoo commercial with kotatsu

After watching Lucky Number Slevin today, I had to wonder what made Josh Harnett a teen heartthrob. He had a terrible haircut - flat in front with an inch of parted hair, long and shaggy on the sides and back - and face-front, he reminds me of a Neanderthal.


So...is it just me?

Made flan the other day and it came out really nice. Almost too set and the caramel had really turned into crystalized sugar, but it had the nostalgic taste of flan that I remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So if you dated Josh Harnett and didn't let him cut his hair, it would be long, shaggy, and (when you cuddle) warm!

So where is this aged house of chills?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home